Summer Camp Job Openings
2018 Residential Positions (June 23 - August 20)
- Male Cabin Counselors (4 openings) – Strong Kid Focus and Activity Skills (Tennis, Archery, Riflery, Sailing, Swimming, Sports, Nature, Unicycle, Woodworking, Magicians and over age 19 or through 1 year in college.
- Nature and STEM Counselors – Marine/Aquatic knowledge helpful.
- Woodworking Counselors
- Sailing Jobs – Sailing Specialists (RAFTCO) (USCG Launch Tender or higher license preferred, can train – Staff housing provided)
- 420 Race Team Instructors
- Windsurfing Instructor
We will begin accepting applications for Counselors with skills in Swimming, Sailing , Tennis, Archery, Riflery, Woodworking and Landsports. Applications for Department Heads will also be accepted beginning in October.
2018 Day Camp Positions (June 25 – August 18)
We can train and Certify in most areas. Room/Board and Laundry Service provided for Days A-Way Counselors Only. Day Camp Counselors will need local housing.
For Local Applicants Beginning May 2018 (housing not included)
- Kitchen Jobs – Line Servers, Dishwashers, Deli, Bakers Helper, Salad Runners and Prep Cooks. (No Housing Available for Kitchen Positions)
- Maintanence Jobs – Summer workers, grounds and custodial.
- ONLINE Form to apply with Chartwells Food Service for Camp Kitchen Jobs.
- Cleaning/Laundry Jobs – Spring, Summer, and Fall positions available.
For Resident Camp Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Day Camp Questions, email email@example.com.
For Maintenance and Cleaning Staff questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Kitchen Staff questions, email email@example.com.
Summer Office Positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org