Summer Camp Job Openings
2017 Residential Positions (June 24 - August 21)
- Boys Cabin Counselors – Strong Activity Skills (Tennis, Archery, Riflery, Sailing, Swimming, Sports, Nature, Unicycle, Woodworking and over age 19 or through 1 year in college.
- Nature Counselors – Marine knowledge helpful.
- Fitness/Conditioning Counselors
- Sailing Jobs – Sailing Specialists (RAFTCO) (USCG Launch Tender or higher license preferred, can train – Staff housing provided)
- 420 Race Team Instructors
- Windsurfing Instructors
- Tennis Department Head – (Staff housing provided)
- 1 Nurse – RN or PNP
2017 Day Camp Positions (June 26 – August 19)
- Sail Counselors (we love those with motorboat driving experience)
- Counselors for Teen (14 -17) Leadership Program
- Special Needs Counselor – One on one with camper.
- Head of Archery
- Head of Tennis
- Challenge Program Staff – Cycle, Canoe, Hike, Travel
- General Counselors
We can train and Certify in most areas. Room/Board and Laundry Service provided for Days A-Way Counselors Only. Day Camp Counselors will need local housing.
For Local Applicants Beginning May 2017 (housing not included)
- Kitchen Jobs – Line Servers, Dishwashers, Deli, Bakers Helper, Salad Runners and Prep Cooks. (No Housing Available for Kitchen Positions)
- Print Application to apply with Chartwells Food Service for Camp Kitchen Jobs.
- Cleaning/Laundry Jobs – Spring, Summer, and Fall positions available.
For Resident Camp Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Day Camp Questions, email email@example.com.
For Maintenance Staff questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Kitchen Staff questions, email email@example.com.