The Cape Cod Sea Camps recognizes how important protecting your personal information is to our clients and we make every effort to protect your privacy. The following information is provided to make you aware of how we protect your privacy and use the information you provide. We make every effort to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COOPA) of April 2000. If you have other questions, please contact us.
If you request information from us or give us your postal address, telephone number or e-mail address through an on-line form you may receive mail, telephone or e-mail correspondence from us. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, phone calls or e-mails, please contact us.
- CCSC does not solicit any information from children under 13 on this site, and sections of the site that provide information about campers (such as summer photos) are password protected in accordance with COOPA.
- CCSC only collects information which is required for the business and this information is kept on a network where only authorized personal can access it.
- The information we collect is used by us solely. The Cape Cod Sea Camps does not sell or rent user information to anyone.
- CCSC does track the way in which our website is used by our visitors by collecting information about the pages visited and the type of browsers being used. This information is only used by CCSC for marketing and website development purposes.
- CCSC does not use “cookies” on it’s website.
- CCSC is not responsible for the accuracy of content or compliance to COPPA on other websites linked to this site.
How to Contact Us:
Cape Cod Sea Camps
P.O. Box 1880
Brewster, MA 02631