The Overnight Camp Experience
For nearly a century, Cape Cod Sea Camps has provided exceptional educational experiences for boys and girls from across the country and around the world.
While the outcomes of these experiences cover social, activity and “non-cognitive” skill development we are also intentional about promoting growth along five significant developmental spheres. Campers’ development is encouraged in terms of:
- Independence (uses the many community resources available to ask for help and support);
- Self-reliance (makes positive choices and accepts responsibility for personal behavior);
- Self-confidence (expresses confidence in his/her ability to succeed educationally and socially);
- Exploration (embraces opportunities to try new things, make new friends, and contribute positively to the community as a whole); and
- Respect (demonstrating respect for oneself, for others, and for the institution).