Our Response to COVID-19
FAQ regarding our COVID-19 response
What to do next?
How will CCSC manage refunds?
We are offering families who have already paid any amount toward their child’s camp fees three options and you can request a plan that works for you. We will begin the refund process on June 1 and all refunds will be credited to the credit card used or by check.
- Option 1 – Rolling Over Tuition – We would hope that many of you would be able to roll over your tuition payments for the summer of 2021. If you are able to do this, we would be very grateful and it would allow us to plan for our best summer ever in 2021. In addition, you will receive the 2020 rates with preferred placement in 2020.
- Option 2 – Rolling Over Registration Deposit – Another option is to roll over the registration deposit which would also entitle you to receive the 2020 tuition rates and ensure the return of your family to CCSC.
- Option 3 – Full Refund – If neither of these choices are right for your family and you request a tuition refund, including the registration deposit, we will begin the refund process by June 1.
How will CCSC address the Leadership Training (LT) Program?
What are the plans for 14 y/o campers who cannot attend the Leadership Training Program next summer?
What are the plans for future programs and summer 2021?
What are the are the dates for the 2021 summer?
- Resident/Overnight Camp | Sunday, June 27 to Saturday, August 14
- Day Camp and Days A-Way | Monday, June 28 to Friday, August 13