Cape Cod Sea Camps will be celebrating 95 years of summer camp excellence on Saturday July 22nd.
There will be a pre planned program beginning at 11am and ending at 3pm. The program will include the traditional alumni regatta, lunch, and tours of the property by current campers and staff. In addition to the alumni program there will also be a program for children. The children will experience a slight glimpse of the camp experience, doing crafts, playing games and enjoying their time on camp. Children eligible for the program are 4-10 years old. Saturday evening CCSC will host a cocktail party in conjunction with a Grant W Koch Scholarship Fund silent auction. The cocktail party will be off CCSC property at the Orleans Yacht Club begining at 5:30pm and wrapping up around 8:30pm.
Day Activities Program
|10:00 AM||Registration at the Monomoy Day Camp (MDC)||Sign up for activities|
|10:30 AM||Morning Assembly|
|10:45 AM||Activity Period #1 (adults and children)|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Store Open at Day Camp|
|12:30 PM - 1:30 PM||Activity Period #2|
|2:00 PM||Spirit Assembly|
*Sailors to the beach (lunch will be provided at the Boathouse). You must register at MDC in order to sail.
We will offer a range of great camp activities for the children and adults alike: Swimming in the Pool, Tennis on the Upper Courts, Archery, Pottery/Arts & Crafts, a Beach Walk with a Nature Guide, Ping Pong, Gaga Pit and more. For older alumni, we will have pre-arranged tours of camp and also historical camp material from the archives. We will have golf carts available to assist any older or challenged alumni who need it.
- You will park on the field as you enter camp
- We will have parking assistants – they will direct you to the Monomoy Day camp
- Please let us know if you need golf cart assistance at any time during the day
- The children’s Program is for ages 4 – 10
- They will have to have a health form that we will provide.
- Regatta – sailors have to register at the MDC in order to sail
- There is also a liability release form that has to be signed
- We will have a Rainy Day Program available should it rain.
Join us on July 21st to have fun playing golf and raising funds for the Grant W. Koch Scholarship Fund. Your participation will help send deserving children to a summer camp on Cape Cod who could not otherwise afford to attend.
Interested in sailing during the weekend? Complete the attached form and you’ll be ready to go.